We would love to hear from you! If you would like to submit a blog post (up to 500 words) about your experience in the 4th Trimester and what support you would most like to see implemented, please email a word document to 4thTrimester@unc.edu Please indicate if you would like us to share your story with your name or anonymously.
4th Trimester Project
- Follow us @4thTriProject for the latest on all things #postpartum: breastfeeding, mental, emotional, physical wellb… https://t.co/GMvXjXSS2G 07:03:31 PM August 02, 2017 from TweetDeck
- For more @4thTriProject information, see https://t.co/Cct0h4P9Ps and https://t.co/w6SvoWye6j #WellnessWed 07:03:03 PM August 02, 2017 from TweetDeck
- RT @CenteringHealth: Join our Breastfeeding Thunderclap. We need your voice! #WellnessWed #CenteringTogether https://t.co/fwmS5TOWLj https:… 07:01:56 PM August 02, 2017 from TweetDeck
- A pleasure to be a part of #WellnessWed on #breastfeeding today. Keep the conversation going: #WBW2017 https://t.co/oJyKU5HLLk 07:01:50 PM August 02, 2017 from TweetDeck
- A9. Inaccurate information within and across health care practices undermines women and breastfeeding. #WellnessWed 07:00:24 PM August 02, 2017 from TweetDeck