We would love to hear from you! If you would like to submit a blog post (up to 500 words) about your experience in the 4th Trimester and what support you would most like to see implemented, please email a word document to 4thTrimester@unc.edu Please indicate if you would like us to share your story with your name or anonymously.
- We need your voice! Take this survey about what/how you'd like to see postpartum (#4thTrimester) information shared… https://t.co/rbOuf9llu0 about 56 minutes ago from TweetDeck
- RT @AMJPublicHealth: Improving maternal & child health in the US requires robust data sources to shape policy, w/key opportunities for impr… 07:00:30 PM September 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @womensmarch: Learn more about #WMBLAC — the coalition of Black Women’s March leaders — and sign the petition to #StandWithSerena here:… 06:56:40 PM September 21, 2018 from TweetDeck
- RT @NatlHealthyStrt: Learn about what is being done to advance the health of mothers and postpartum care in the US: https://t.co/aqmYIYgZ7… 04:43:33 PM September 20, 2018 from TweetDeck
- Learn about what is being done to advance the health of mothers and postpartum care in the US:… https://t.co/0BqHF98ctS 04:42:45 PM September 20, 2018 from TweetDeck