The 4th Trimester Project partnered with the UNC Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the March of Dimes, and other public health organizations to participate in the #MCHChat to discuss maternal preconception, pregnancy, and postpartum needs on Twitter on May 16, 2017. The storify transcript is available here.
- RT @astuebe: “Too often, we take care of pieces of mothers — one provider is focused on psychotherapy, while another is worried about stitc… 01:06:41 AM August 08, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @astuebe: Mental health and physical health are completely wrapped up in each other. If your bottom hurts & you can’t sit comfortably to… 12:44:22 AM August 08, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @USbreastfeeding: Images play an important role in normalizing #breastfeeding and reducing the societal & cultural barriers faced by #bf… 04:26:05 PM August 07, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @NIDAnews: For World Breastfeeding Week, check out #NIDAMED for information about tobacco and marijuana use during pregnancy and lactati… 04:25:50 PM August 07, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MomsRising: Excited to hear your #birth and #breastfeeding stories for a #WellnessWed tweetstorm today at 2pm ET. #WellnessWed #NBM19… 04:25:21 PM August 07, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone