The 4th Trimester Project brings together new moms, birth workers, health care providers, researchers, public health professionals, community leaders, and other stakeholders from across the U.S. to identify unmet postpartum health needs, build knowledge, and create solutions. The 4th Trimester Project team (pictured) is based in the UNC Center for Maternal and Infant Health and includes partners from a range of academic, clinical, and policy perspectives.
- RT @MommasVoices: A6: Also #askaboutaspirin. The @preeclampsia has this to help talk to your dr if this would help you. https://t.co/exzC64… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Have you seen this new #postpartum self-care resource designed by moms for #newmoms? 👉🏽https://t.co/pTuhIU6LG9… https://t.co/yfgrOJ9ULw about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NMCAlliance Glad to be here. Thank you for creating a space to focus on such important work. #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NMCAlliance
- Thank you to all #NMCchat participants for lifting such important messages. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @MommasVoices Thank you for tagging us. We are joining the chat a bit late, but we are here! #cardioobstetrics #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MommasVoices