- RT @MommasVoices: A6: Also #askaboutaspirin. The @preeclampsia has this to help talk to your dr if this would help you. https://t.co/exzC64… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Have you seen this new #postpartum self-care resource designed by moms for #newmoms? 👉🏽https://t.co/pTuhIU6LG9… https://t.co/yfgrOJ9ULw about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NMCAlliance Glad to be here. Thank you for creating a space to focus on such important work. #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NMCAlliance
- Thank you to all #NMCchat participants for lifting such important messages. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @MommasVoices Thank you for tagging us. We are joining the chat a bit late, but we are here! #cardioobstetrics #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MommasVoices
Tag Archives: Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute
The 4th Trimester Project was featured in the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute newsletter, the Breastfeeding Exclusive, in December 2015. CGBI’s Drs. Alison Stuebe, Miriam Labbok, and Kristin Tully were recently awarded a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Engagement Award in … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a collaboration of the Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our partners include Durham Connects and Sister Song Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective.