- Safe Pregnancy As COVID-19 Surges: What's Best For Mom And Baby? https://t.co/219twjgmZs https://t.co/hJUlWpS5dX 10:59:02 AM July 29, 2020 from Buffer
- RT @beebebe13: ✊🏽"We need to listen to women and practice being woman-centered. We need to redesign how we view care and transitions of car… 05:32:28 PM July 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @everymomcounts: Whether you’re a new mom, a mother-to-be, a physician, midwife, or doula, or simply interested in general #COVID19 inf… 05:36:52 PM July 21, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- RT @everymomcounts: TODAY: Don't miss a conversation with Patricia Loftman and @LizHowellMD on racial disparities in #maternalhealth + #COV… 05:36:38 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MarchofDimes: “What we cannot separate is the fact that we have a significant amount of racial disparity when it comes to preterm birth… 05:36:09 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute
The 4th Trimester Project was featured in the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute newsletter, the Breastfeeding Exclusive, in December 2015. CGBI’s Drs. Alison Stuebe, Miriam Labbok, and Kristin Tully were recently awarded a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Engagement Award in … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a collaboration of the Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our partners include Durham Connects and Sister Song Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective.