- RT @shadesofblueprj: Black Maternal Mental Health Week: Breaking Cultural Barriers in Maternal Mental Health Add a frame to your profile pi… 11:06:39 AM July 13, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: The Black Maternal Health Caucus is committed to improving Black maternal health outcomes. Join BMMA today at the #BMHC… 08:19:01 PM July 11, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @shadesofblueprj: The purpose of Black Maternal Mental Health Week is to increase the lack of attention to the state of Black Maternal M… 11:02:43 PM July 08, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Bf_USA: "Families belong together. All migrants deserve to be treated with dignity and housed in clean, safe conditions with access to… 06:31:54 PM July 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DC_AMCHP: With 4 million people counting on #TitleX every year, it’s critical that we maintain the Title X program’s vital family plann… 02:40:25 PM June 19, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute
The 4th Trimester Project was featured in the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute newsletter, the Breastfeeding Exclusive, in December 2015. CGBI’s Drs. Alison Stuebe, Miriam Labbok, and Kristin Tully were recently awarded a Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) Engagement Award in … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a collaboration of the Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our partners include Durham Connects and Sister Song Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective.