- RT @unxpctdblessing: #Repost @shadesofblueproject • • • • • Reposted from @4thtriproject - Newborns of Black mothers are NINE times more l… 07:55:47 PM September 05, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @astuebe: Too often, moms see multiple specialists w/ very strong opinions & little perspective beyond their own area of expertise... We… 07:55:39 PM September 05, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @astuebe: When we had a 40-day period to nurture our babies surrounded by allo-mothers, it made sense to go out into the world at six we… 07:55:35 PM September 05, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @modhealthtalk: Breast milk is the best food for babies. In the U.S. moms faced many barriers including social, environmental, economic,… 02:43:26 AM September 04, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- Now time to expand... #ncpol #paidleave https://t.co/Pc8IBaie1X 02:42:54 AM September 04, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Labbok
Dr. Miriam Labbok’s work focuses on the creation of evidence-based sustainable improvement in the reproductive health continuum, primarily in birth, breastfeeding and birth-spacing practices.