- 1 out of every 4 mothers in the US returns to work less than 2 weeks after childbirth. There is a lot to consider a… https://t.co/4bZffHO7KO about 5 minutes ago from Buffer
- RT @MommasVoices: A6: Also #askaboutaspirin. The @preeclampsia has this to help talk to your dr if this would help you. https://t.co/exzC64… about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Have you seen this new #postpartum self-care resource designed by moms for #newmoms? 👉🏽https://t.co/pTuhIU6LG9… https://t.co/yfgrOJ9ULw about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NMCAlliance Glad to be here. Thank you for creating a space to focus on such important work. #nmcchat about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NMCAlliance
- Thank you to all #NMCchat participants for lifting such important messages. about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Labbok
Dr. Miriam Labbok’s work focuses on the creation of evidence-based sustainable improvement in the reproductive health continuum, primarily in birth, breastfeeding and birth-spacing practices.