- RT @MommasVoices: A6: Also #askaboutaspirin. The @preeclampsia has this to help talk to your dr if this would help you. https://t.co/exzC64… about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Have you seen this new #postpartum self-care resource designed by moms for #newmoms? 👉🏽https://t.co/pTuhIU6LG9… https://t.co/yfgrOJ9ULw about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NMCAlliance Glad to be here. Thank you for creating a space to focus on such important work. #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NMCAlliance
- Thank you to all #NMCchat participants for lifting such important messages. about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @MommasVoices Thank you for tagging us. We are joining the chat a bit late, but we are here! #cardioobstetrics #nmcchat about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to MommasVoices
Tag Archives: PCORI
Please see our Fall 2016 newsletter!
In the 12 weeks following delivery, a woman must recover from childbirth, adapt to changing hormones, and learn to feed and care for her newborn. During this “4th Trimester,” many women experience considerable challenges, including fatigue, pain, breastfeeding difficulties, depression, … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a two-year Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Engagement Award. About PCORI Vision Patients and the public have the information they need to make decisions that reflect their desired health outcomes. Mission The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a collaboration of the Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our partners include Durham Connects and Sister Song Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective.
Our goal is to bring together mothers, health care providers, and other stakeholders to define what families need most during the 4th Trimester.