- Safe Pregnancy As COVID-19 Surges: What's Best For Mom And Baby? https://t.co/219twjgmZs https://t.co/hJUlWpS5dX 10:59:02 AM July 29, 2020 from Buffer
- RT @beebebe13: ✊🏽"We need to listen to women and practice being woman-centered. We need to redesign how we view care and transitions of car… 05:32:28 PM July 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @everymomcounts: Whether you’re a new mom, a mother-to-be, a physician, midwife, or doula, or simply interested in general #COVID19 inf… 05:36:52 PM July 21, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- RT @everymomcounts: TODAY: Don't miss a conversation with Patricia Loftman and @LizHowellMD on racial disparities in #maternalhealth + #COV… 05:36:38 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MarchofDimes: “What we cannot separate is the fact that we have a significant amount of racial disparity when it comes to preterm birth… 05:36:09 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: PCORI
Please see our Fall 2016 newsletter!
In the 12 weeks following delivery, a woman must recover from childbirth, adapt to changing hormones, and learn to feed and care for her newborn. During this “4th Trimester,” many women experience considerable challenges, including fatigue, pain, breastfeeding difficulties, depression, … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a two-year Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Engagement Award. About PCORI Vision Patients and the public have the information they need to make decisions that reflect their desired health outcomes. Mission The Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI) … Continue reading
The 4th Trimester Project is a collaboration of the Center for Maternal and Infant Health, the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute. Our partners include Durham Connects and Sister Song Women of Color Reproductive Justice Collective.
Our goal is to bring together mothers, health care providers, and other stakeholders to define what families need most during the 4th Trimester.