- RT @shadesofblueprj: Black Maternal Mental Health Week: Breaking Cultural Barriers in Maternal Mental Health Add a frame to your profile pi… 11:06:39 AM July 13, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: The Black Maternal Health Caucus is committed to improving Black maternal health outcomes. Join BMMA today at the #BMHC… 08:19:01 PM July 11, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @shadesofblueprj: The purpose of Black Maternal Mental Health Week is to increase the lack of attention to the state of Black Maternal M… 11:02:43 PM July 08, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Bf_USA: "Families belong together. All migrants deserve to be treated with dignity and housed in clean, safe conditions with access to… 06:31:54 PM July 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DC_AMCHP: With 4 million people counting on #TitleX every year, it’s critical that we maintain the Title X program’s vital family plann… 02:40:25 PM June 19, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Stuebe
Dr. Alison Stuebe will present on the 4th Trimester Project at the Breastfeeding and Feminism International Conference in Chapel Hill in March 2016.
Dr. Stuebe presented the 4th Trimester Project at the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine International Meeting. A Storify Twitter transcript is available here.
Dr. Alison Stuebe introduced the 4th Trimester Project at Ob/Gyn Ground Rounds at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. A recording of the presentation is available online here.