- Safe Pregnancy As COVID-19 Surges: What's Best For Mom And Baby? https://t.co/219twjgmZs https://t.co/hJUlWpS5dX 10:59:02 AM July 29, 2020 from Buffer
- RT @beebebe13: ✊🏽"We need to listen to women and practice being woman-centered. We need to redesign how we view care and transitions of car… 05:32:28 PM July 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @everymomcounts: Whether you’re a new mom, a mother-to-be, a physician, midwife, or doula, or simply interested in general #COVID19 inf… 05:36:52 PM July 21, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- RT @everymomcounts: TODAY: Don't miss a conversation with Patricia Loftman and @LizHowellMD on racial disparities in #maternalhealth + #COV… 05:36:38 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MarchofDimes: “What we cannot separate is the fact that we have a significant amount of racial disparity when it comes to preterm birth… 05:36:09 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Take action
We would love to hear from you! If you would like to submit a blog post (up to 500 words) about your experience in the 4th Trimester and what support you would most like to see implemented, please email a … Continue reading
Please see our Fall 2016 newsletter!
The Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute is seeking participants for the maternity care experiences and infant side-car bassinet survey. Please share your thoughts and share this research opportunity widely! (L) image courtesy of Nadia Samperio, Photographer.