- RT @shadesofblueprj: Black Maternal Mental Health Week: Breaking Cultural Barriers in Maternal Mental Health Add a frame to your profile pi… 11:06:39 AM July 13, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @BlkMamasMatter: The Black Maternal Health Caucus is committed to improving Black maternal health outcomes. Join BMMA today at the #BMHC… 08:19:01 PM July 11, 2019 from Twitter Web Client
- RT @shadesofblueprj: The purpose of Black Maternal Mental Health Week is to increase the lack of attention to the state of Black Maternal M… 11:02:43 PM July 08, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Bf_USA: "Families belong together. All migrants deserve to be treated with dignity and housed in clean, safe conditions with access to… 06:31:54 PM July 03, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @DC_AMCHP: With 4 million people counting on #TitleX every year, it’s critical that we maintain the Title X program’s vital family plann… 02:40:25 PM June 19, 2019 from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Tully
Dr. Kristin Tully will present on the 4th Trimester Project at the International Lactation Consultant Association Conference in Chicago in July 2016.
Dr. Kristin Tully is a Biological Anthropologist and Research Associate at the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her research focuses on nighttime maternal-infant interactions. The objective of Dr. Tully’s work is to … Continue reading