- 1 out of every 4 mothers in the US returns to work less than 2 weeks after childbirth. There is a lot to consider a… https://t.co/4bZffHO7KO about 46 minutes ago from Buffer
- RT @MommasVoices: A6: Also #askaboutaspirin. The @preeclampsia has this to help talk to your dr if this would help you. https://t.co/exzC64… about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- Have you seen this new #postpartum self-care resource designed by moms for #newmoms? 👉🏽https://t.co/pTuhIU6LG9… https://t.co/yfgrOJ9ULw about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- @NMCAlliance Glad to be here. Thank you for creating a space to focus on such important work. #nmcchat about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NMCAlliance
- Thank you to all #NMCchat participants for lifting such important messages. about 6 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
Tag Archives: Tully
Dr. Kristin Tully will present on the 4th Trimester Project at the International Lactation Consultant Association Conference in Chicago in July 2016.
Dr. Kristin Tully is a Biological Anthropologist and Research Associate at the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her research focuses on nighttime maternal-infant interactions. The objective of Dr. Tully’s work is to … Continue reading