- Safe Pregnancy As COVID-19 Surges: What's Best For Mom And Baby? https://t.co/219twjgmZs https://t.co/hJUlWpS5dX 10:59:02 AM July 29, 2020 from Buffer
- RT @beebebe13: ✊🏽"We need to listen to women and practice being woman-centered. We need to redesign how we view care and transitions of car… 05:32:28 PM July 28, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @everymomcounts: Whether you’re a new mom, a mother-to-be, a physician, midwife, or doula, or simply interested in general #COVID19 inf… 05:36:52 PM July 21, 2020 from Twitter Web App
- RT @everymomcounts: TODAY: Don't miss a conversation with Patricia Loftman and @LizHowellMD on racial disparities in #maternalhealth + #COV… 05:36:38 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
- RT @MarchofDimes: “What we cannot separate is the fact that we have a significant amount of racial disparity when it comes to preterm birth… 05:36:09 PM July 21, 2020 from TweetDeck
Tag Archives: Tully
Dr. Kristin Tully will present on the 4th Trimester Project at the International Lactation Consultant Association Conference in Chicago in July 2016.
Dr. Kristin Tully is a Biological Anthropologist and Research Associate at the Carolina Global Breastfeeding Institute at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her research focuses on nighttime maternal-infant interactions. The objective of Dr. Tully’s work is to … Continue reading